What You Should Know
- EXPECT A CONFIRMATION EMAIL – You will receive a confirmation email after booking with a link to your launch site that coincides with your specific tour.
- ARRIVE 30 MINS PRIOR TO YOUR LAUNCH TIME – Please arrive 30 mins prior to launch for check-in and outfitting. Saftey Orientation will start 15 minutes prior to launch time. We plan to be on the water by your designated tour time. To respect everyones schedules, Late arrivals may be pushed to the next tour time (depending on availability).
- TRIP LENGTH: 90 MINS
- COST PER PERSON: $55
- INCLUDED: KAYAK, PFD, PADDLES AND HAPPY GUIDES
- MAX WEIGHT: 600LBS COMBINED WEIGHT FOR A TANDEM
- AGE RANGE: 5+
- SUGGESTIONS TO BRING: AQUATIC FOOTWEAR, BUG SPRAY, TOWEL, SUNSCREEN, AND A WATER BOTTLE
- LOCATION: Haulover Canal, Titusville
About Sunset Kayaking
This is one of our favorite tours because it includes a little bit of everything. You get to experience the gorgeous sunset and the magical waters of Florida, all while on your kayak, all on the same tour.
The sunset is one of the calmest and most peaceful times of day. Everyone takes a break from what they’re doing to watch the sun disappear into the horizon. The wildlife is active, yet the water is calm. The fading rays of sunlight give everything around you a warm, pinkish hue, especially the water, and what better place to experience the sunset than on a kayak in the water itself?
On the Sunset Kayaking tour, you will enjoy watching the sunset on a 90 minute kayak tour. You will have the possibility to see an abundance of wildlife such a bottlenose dolphins, sharks, manatees, alligators, birds, and a variety of fish.
Nature is constantly changing and on the move, and so are our tours, which makes each tour an incredibly unique experience. Join us on our Sunset tour for a truly unforgettable kayaking adventure!